The Independent Science Programs for Youth (I-SPY) Fund provides grants to develop and carry out science-based extra-curricular programming for Nunavut youth.
Xổ số miền bắc 60 ngàyThe I-SPY Fund aims to support initiatives that:
- Engage Nunavut students in hands-on science learning opportunities
- Generate an interest in science among students
- Promote careers in science and technology
- Highlight Nunavut-relevant examples of science research and projects taking place
Eligibility for grants under this program is restricted to not-for-profit organizations, including:
- societies registered under the Nunavut Societies Act;
- not-for-profit corporations registered under the Canada Corporations Act;
- registered charities;
- student organizations with a Lottery Licence under the Lotteries Act; or
- student organizations with the written support of a principal, municipal council, or district education authority.
You can apply by downloading and filling out this application form.
The I-SPY fund policy can be found on page 18 of the .
The deadline for applications is March 31.
For more information on applying for funding from this program please contact:
Anne Renee Angalik, Mining Awareness Coordinator
Toll Free: 1-888-975-5999